Weird Bushisms

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008

"I want to tell you how proud I am to be the President of a nation that -- in which there's a lot of Philippine-Americans. They love America and they love their heritage. And I reminded the President that I am reminded of the great talent of the -- of our Philippine-Americans when I eat dinner at the White House." --George W. Bush, referring to White House chef Cristeta Comerford while meeting with Filipino President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, Washington, D.C., June 24, 2008

"And I, unfortunately, have been to too many disasters as president." --George W. Bush, discussing flooding in the Midwest, Washington, D.C., June 17, 2008

Anti Bush T-Shirt - Bushism T-shirt Humans and Fish can coexist peacefully. 100% Cotton available in hanes american apparel ringer women's styles and long sleeve. Make a point with our political t-shirts.

"There is some who say that perhaps freedom is not universal. Maybe it's only Western people that can self-govern. Maybe it's only, you know, white-guy Methodists who are capable of self-government. I reject that notion." --George W. Bush, London, June 16, 2008

Bush + Shit = BUSHIT

"Your eminence, you're looking good." --George W. Bush to Pope Benedict XVI, using the title for Catholic cardinals, rather than addressing him as "your holiness," Rome, June 13, 2008

Bush Dumb and Dumber Photo t-shirt 100% Cotton available in hanes american apparel ringer women's styles and long sleeve. Get a good laugh with our funny t-shirts.

"The German asparagus are fabulous." --George W. Bush, Meseberg, Germany, June 11, 2008

Bush Monkey t-shirt 100% Cotton available in hanes american apparel ringer women's styles and long sleeve. Get a good laugh with our funny t-shirts.

"We've got a lot of relations with countries in our neighborhood." --George W. Bush, Kranj, Slovenia, June 10, 2008

Bush Thinking Hurts t-shirt 100% Cotton available in hanes american apparel ringer women's styles and long sleeve. Get a good laugh with our funny t-shirts.

"One of the things important about history is to remember the true history." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 6, 2008

Don't Blame Bush t-shirt 100% Cotton available in hanes american apparel ringer women's styles and long sleeve. Get a good laugh with our funny t-shirts.