The Manager

This post was updated on .
Our manager at the restaurant where I worked was a friendly, jovial man.
But there was one subject you didn't dare discuss in front of him--his height.
Or, should I say, his lack of it.

One day he stormed through the door and announced angrily, "Someone just picked my pocket!"

Most of my fellow waitresses and I were speechless, except for one who blurted out,
"How could anyone stoop so low?"

#### Find more funny jokes - Click Here - ########