The Funniest Greatest Proverbs

12
sense of humour sense of humour

Re: Greatest Proverbs

Dude. It's a joke.
David David

Re: Greatest Proverbs

Kinda like if you're the one driving the light means something completely different than if you see the light coming at you, OR if you're the guy watching from the side laughing like hell.  I think I'm beginning to understand!
noyourname noyourname

Re: Greatest Proverbs

i like the cut of your gib barry
Mike Mike

Re: Greatest Proverbs

Now dats some funn #$@*!!!
Wh666 Wh666

Re: The Funniest Greatest Proverbs

19. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?

Presuming each scare is cumilative you wouldnt ever die.

If you are scared half to death 1 / 2 = 0.5, then if you are scared to death a second time 0.5 /2 = 0.25

So in reality, being scared half to death twice would only render you 75% dead
That guy That guy

Re: The Funniest Greatest Proverbs

Wow, your an f-ing retard, if your scared half to death, then you are half way there, a 2nd time would kill you! 2 halves make a whole, go suck a nut.
yo momma yo momma

Re: The Funniest Greatest Proverbs

yea your a fucking retard its .50x2=1 dum ass
rayhan rayhan

Re: Greatest Proverbs

bird
Dark Vader Dark Vader

Re: Greatest Proverbs

Um.... How exactly does darkness imply the absence of any physical matter?
Do you dematerialize when you turn your lights off?
Charlie Charlie

Re: The Funniest Greatest Proverbs

The enemy of my enemy is my number one enemy
beav3r beav3r

Re: Greatest Proverbs

You're an idiot....dark leaves as fast as light makes it....r tard
Keep it Simple Keep it Simple

Re: The Funniest Greatest Proverbs

Let me try to explain it to you.  You have a pizza (your life). Someone takes half of it after shoving you out of the way. You now have one half of a pizza left. Now another person comes in and takes half of your pizza. Since you only had a half left, he shoves you aside and takes his half (1/4 now). Understand? Or do we need paper and colors?
Biff Biff

Re: Greatest Proverbs

If Cows Laughed Real Hard?
Would Milk Come Out Of Their Nose?