Some Marriage Quickies

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to interrupt her.

My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted' . Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. (Rita Rudner)

I married Mr. Right. I just didn't know his first name was Always.

Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they're too old to do it. (Ann Bancroft)

When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Yes, I am, I married the wrong man."

More Funny Stuff

Shop RatFinkTShirts.com Today!