Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go on a camping trip.
After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire
for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his
faithful friend. “Watson, look up at the sky and tell
me what you see.”

“I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute.

 “Well, Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions
of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

"Watson!" and Other Unauthorized Sherlock Holmes Pastiches, Parodies, and Sequels

Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.

Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately
a quarter past three.

Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful
day tomorrow.

Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful, and
that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.

But what does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment.

“Watson, you idiot!” he says.  “Someone has stolen our tent!”