Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

Senior Living Brett Favre Minnesota Queens (Vikings)

Pedro Martins Pedro Martins

Re: Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

Dont call foot ball to this: should be called handfoball: what you americans call soccer is the real FOOTBALL - it is played with the foot!
guest guest

Re: Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

Get over it, why do we have to call it the same thing everyone else does.  here futball is soccer, it's not going to change.
Joe Joe

Re: Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

Pedro
We all know soccer is football in every other country but ours.  I don't know why we started calling this sport football and why we call your sport soccer, but that is just the way it is.  I and every other American don't care what you call it outside of the U.S. but in america, this is football.  Maybe when soccer is more popular than U.S. football we will start calling it futball like you do but that will never happen.  You're just gonna have to put up with us fat ignorant Americans and our stupid sports just like we put up with Cricket which is mis-named to.  Thank you
me me

Re: Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

owned
*sigh* *sigh*

Re: Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

It's called football because when the game was named the ball was ONE FOOT LONG.
daz daz

Re: Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

here in Australia , our football is called "australian rules football" or "AFL" it is very unique to Australia , yes we also play soccer here and we also know the lots of other countries call soccer their football.

Re: Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

It can be called whatever anyone wants to call it!
Being from Wisconsin and having Brett Favre Play for the Packers, retire, come out of retirement, retire again, then three weeks ago say he is not coming out of retirement, only today to sign with the Packer's biggest rival...............I am speachless

MadDog MadDog

Re: Old Football Players Don't Need to Retire....They Just Go to The Vikings

this was obviously created by a packers fan.  i was not really all that surprised that brett came out of retirement again, and anybody who was surprised has been living under a rock for the past few years.