Nurse Jenny

Two doctors were in a hospital hallway one day
complaining about Nurse Jenny. "She's incredibly
dumb. She does everything absolutely backwards."
said one doctor. "Just last week, I told her to
give a patient 2 milligrams of percocet every 10
hours. She gave him 10 milligrams every 2 hours.
He nearly died on us!" The second doctor said,
"That's nothing. Earlier this week, I told her to
give a patient an enema every 24 hours. She tried
to give him 24 enemas in one hour! The guy nearly
exploded!"
Suddenly, they hear this blood-curdling scream from
down the hall. "Oh my God!" said the first doctor,
"I just realized I told Nurse Jenny to prick
Mr. Smith's boil!"