Men's Rules From the MALE Side

1234
sarcstico sarcstico

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

kicking your own ass sounds like a good idea right now BIATCH!
anon. anon.

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

womens rules.
My rules apply to everyone else but I am exempt from own rules.
My in laws are assholes and I don't have a problem telling everyone, but my parents are the most wonderful people ever.(wife)
My in laws are assholes and we spend 3 times the amount of time with them then we do with my parents but if I say anything I am on the shit list for a week.(husband)

Women are like democrats all the laws apply only to the republicans.
Charles in Charge Charles in Charge

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

May I ask what all the pointless banter is about? This was absolutely hilarious...end of story, no need to read too far into it.
silverchip silverchip

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

what I don't get about woman is, why can't you understand a joke when you see it?
obviously this poster was meaning a stereotypical situation and I personally laughed.

If you take this as an offensive post, then probably you fit more in the stereotypical image of a woman (according to the original post) then you might think.

Men and woman are different species, so we should just accept each others differences because Feminists: are you really enjoying your life sitting alone in your empty house brewing your hatred for men?

I agree us guys should be more sensitive sometimes, but getting angry over a toilet seat.. come on, that's just looking for things to get annoyed about.

my point is, enjoy life, with or without a man or woman in it.
Barbaric Man Barbaric Man

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

This makes women, overall, sound just as annoying and nagging as you've always been. Nice work, ladies.
Savage Man Savage Man

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

Nice job ladies.

By acting so righteous all you've done is strengthen the image that all women are annoying and couldn't take a joke if their life depended on it.

Next time you see a sexist joke on the internet the first thought that should enter your mind is "It's just a joke, it's not serious" not "Look at those savage men"
valeriegreer valeriegreer

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

whine much? there have been all of 2 or 3 women that have posted comments compared with the men creating a complete furore over our disagreement. Don't tell me what to do, Savage Man. This is not funny, nor are any of the other "jokes". Next time YOU see a sexist joke on the internet, why don't YOU re-read it and try to work out how easily amused you are by the idiotic sentiments of those much like yourself. Can't you handle a woman disagreeing, Savage Man?
"I want my name to look smart" "I want my name to look smart"

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

That message along with your name really shows how badly you are trying to look smart. "Intellectual Woman" Who the hell would pick that as their name? It really just looks childish. When you say "as women have always known them to be", I also think you should replace the word women with vengeful lesbians as yourself because others without some mental complex are happily married. This post was nice in some parts with its humorous criticism of emotional instability but overall decided to comply more with the standard television portrayal of men. Obviously that sitcom portrayal would be what women want to see because they are the ones at home watching it.
cutegirl cutegirl

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

Seriously, this kind of comment is why I'd wish to be a lesbian.  The fucking toilett seat must be DOWN.  men got got the chance to do their stuff sitting or standing, so why should I be the one having to touch a toilet seat full of pee because I HAVE to sit?
anon_man1111 anon_man1111

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

If your boyfriend has trouble flushing the toilet and aiming into the toilet, then maybe he should go back to his parents for potty training.
Crimson Crimson

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

Um, round isn't a shape. A circle is a shape. A square is a shape. A round is not.
Lrn2highschoolgeometry.

Otherwise, pretty funny, nothing I haven't heard before.
1234 1234

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

haha exactly
valerieQUEER valerieQUEER

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

wow, you're single aren't you.
how can you justify ranting on men like that? please, tell me where the world would be without men?
men run countries, invented telephones and the light bulb
show me a women that can drive a car, build a house or fix a broken pipe

its a freakin' joke, if you didnt laugh or at least crack a smile, something is truly wrong with you, its satire meant to poke fun at cliche things that women do that irritate men. You can't tell me you wouldn't justify a similar joke written by a woman.

so why dont you grow up and when you're finished, go vacuum the house and make me a sandwich
Genghis Khan Genghis Khan

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

The toilet seat one is absolute pure win.
sense of humor sense of humor

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

so funny.

i am a woman and i laughed, and totally understand why all those things were said mostly from experience. what i don't understand though is why this is being made into a huge deal. i'm not here to criticize this article, so props to you for posting this because even to someone of the opposite sex, it's still comical.

i think all of us females need to chill out a little bit, myself included, and realize we don't need to pick apart every guy we come across. we criticize everything they do but if they even try to throw it back at us, all hell breaks loose. stop being so uptight and relax.
KMikeK KMikeK

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

re:  Intellectual Man   (1 post)  Nov 19, 2009; 10:24pm   Re: Men's Rules From the MALE
didn't Columbus get lost?

Well sort of...the queen sent him out for Chinese and along the way he said, "screw it, I want Caribbean...and hey! there's an Indian place right next door, I'll get a little of both".
Bixarre Bixarre

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

"Christopher Columbus didn't need directions and neither do we." Christopher Columbus was trying to get to INDIA and ended up on a continent that he didn't even know existed.

So, yeah. Maybe some directions would have helped. Imagine that. The only difference is that he didn't have any easy, convenient places to pull over and ask. Men do. They just don't.
Average Guy Average Guy

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

And it wasn't it even better he got lost?  Finding America was way cooler than finding India.
No one care No one care

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

We aren't barbaric, we're simple. Like they say "For every man's action, ther is a woman's overreaction"
DumbSlut DumbSlut

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

This bitch is making a bad name for girls who k ow how to keep a man happy. Fuck her and all the stuck up ones like her. Dumb bitch can't keep a man happy, let alone find one willing to date her
1234