Men's Rules From the MALE Side

1234
Gab Gab

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

I found it humorous and that is all this kind of stuff should ever be meant for. Even when it's on the women's side. Making overarching generalizations about anything will always get you in trouble. I don't see this piece as such, though, as I see the goal here as entertainment. Men and women would get along much better if we both laughed a little more.
John John

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

You're clearly unfamiliar with the term "barbaric".  We can see that men aren't as barbaric as women think they are because you are on the internet calling yourself "intellectual woman", instead of in the kitchen calling yourself "sandwich woman".
John John

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

You're clearly unfamiliar with the term "barbaric".  We can see that men aren't as barbaric as women think they are because you are on the internet calling yourself "intellectual woman", instead of in the kitchen calling yourself "sandwich woman".
rdavis rdavis

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

right on
kik it old school kik it old school

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

lol! Wtf?
Guy Guy

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

With mayo please.
valeriegreer valeriegreer

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

agree. a joke for blokish juvenile idiots who understand women just as much as they understand the inner workings of the hadron collider, and the people who do understand that aren't paroling the internet looking for anyone else who is as boringly sexist as they are. simple joke for simple minds.
COMMON SENSE COMMON SENSE

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

no it makes women seem just as hormonal and nonsensical as all stereotypes have pointed towards. If women really get so anal over things like scratching itchiness and not being able to argue at five in the morning at least not beyond yes or no responses then maybe we should all go be hermits in the woods, OR...........women just chill out it's not the end of the world when you gain two pounds and when you ask if your getting old, you are it happens to the best of us like he said if you ask a question you do not like expect an answer you do not like
valeriegreer valeriegreer

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

oh dear. look at all the mean leap to the defense of this fodder. a little teeny bit of pain on the old ego there chumps? awww, poor babies. poor, poor babies.
Jules Jules

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

yes. yes we can. for some because they'll think "YES! that's exactly how he is and he's stupid!" and then have a good rant to their girlfriends about how dudes suck (thus not crying foul so much as having a laugh at man's expense). others will think it's funny and have a good laugh. for me, this actually expresses my attitudes towards other women in a lot of places. (ie. crying is blackmail. whatever you wear is fine. if you ask something you don't want answered, expect an answer you don't want. etc)
thatoneguywhowasatthatoneplace thatoneguywhowasatthatoneplace

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

ok heres what women are good for
sleeping, cleaning, working, sex, bitching, nagging, looking fine, and breathing
heres what men are good for
sleeping, work, chores, sex, napping, being a gentleman, and kicking the douches ass who hurt you
Intellectual Man FTW Intellectual Man FTW

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

@ Intellectual Man

best post nomination

buttsecks buttsecks

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

Please. Spare me your lesbian-esque femininity. Stupid woman. I have a girlfriend, and BELIEVE ME, she is not mostly difficult as some women. If the hadron collider is that difficult, then i would have it working in minutes. Believe me if you want. But the point is, YES women are stupid for making something so simple seem like a fuckin labyrinth where every STEP is a loss for us. The main thing most of you idiotic, difficult, teasing, picky, over-narcissistic, whiny, pathetic women need to understand: all men are different, yet we all want you to do this: GET TO THE POINT!

://end statement.rant
reading is sexy too! reading is sexy too!

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

@ valeriegreer

are you a feminist?  you sound like a feminist...scary...
i'm not saying that there's anything wrong with the initial approach but hey, we can vote, we have all the rights men have.  we're FINE!  take it any farther and your going into Crusades worthy fanatisicsm(and yes i know i spelled that wrong)

as for this segment?
dear god a lot of those things could be applied to me...O.o
oh well ^-^
AL AL

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

These are our rules! Please note... these are all numbered "1 " ON PURPOSE!  (Because that's the farthest you learned to count?)

1.   Men are NOT mind readers. (Thank goodness!!)

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down.
You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down. (Actually 3/4 of the time needs to be down. Girls need it down for either thing and guys need it down for one and up for another. By this logic it needs to be down more than up, therefore, guys, learn to work a toilet seat and put it down.)

1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be. (Did you know there are actually guys who love sports but have enough self control to use one of those nifty inventions - vcr, dvr, tivo - to record and watch on a day that is not set aside as directed by a certain Divine Being? I'm pretty sure you guys are guy enough to know how to work any one of those.)

1.  Crying is blackmail. (And it's a guy who thinks a girl does it on purpose for that reason. Granted, to be fair, some do. Which gives the rest of us a bad name. But guess what, girl's are more emotional and sometimes that comes in the form of tears. Deal.)

1.. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it! (For the most part I agree and yet by your statements you are implying guys just don't have the brains to use deductive reasoning. You said it, not me.)

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.. (I submit a vote of maybe.)

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what
your girlfriends are for.. (Yes, but girls will continue to hope that their man is a knight in shining armor who actually cares about them as a human being and not just a play thing.)

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days. (Now there's an intelligent comment for you. PS, since subtlety does work here's the translation: Way to shuck responsibility for your actions.)

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of t he ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one (Riiiight. Because a guy never intends to insult anyone, huh?)

1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know
 best how to do it, just do it yourself. (How thoughtful of you. You know I've had guys insist on doing whatever task needed to be done with a request to be a gentleman. In fact, I had things well in hand but they insisted.)

1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.. (See comment about vcr, dvr and tivo)

1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we. (No matter how much you'd like to pretend otherwise, you were not born with a GPS and chances are most of you haven't walked every inch of the globe. Get directions.)

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have  no idea what mauve is. (So what you're saying is that you need to re-watch the Sesame Street episode where they discuss like and different, is that it?)

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.. (So do girls but it can be done with discretion to prove you deserve to sleep inside with the civilized human race and not outside with the rest of the animals.)

1.. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle. (You know, you really should be careful about making general statements for all men. None of the guys in my life act like nothing's wrong. They get annoyed with the answer but they don't pretend and they prod until they get an answer they want. Perhaps they've moved beyond your apparent animal like qualities.)

1. If you ask a question you don't  want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear. (It's called 'rhetorical', it's a type of question that's been around for quite some time and guys do it too.)

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...  Really . (Yeeeeah, shouldn't go speaking for the whole of your gender again. My bro-in-law who couldn't be more of a guy, isn't always pleased with how my sister dresses though she's feminine and presentable.)

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as Sports or Sex. (not necessarily in that order) [You know, you make yourself more of an animal with each word, and what did I tell you about not speaking for the whole of your gender? That male collective you think exists? Doesn't.]

1. You have enough clothes. (I agree)

1. You have too many shoes. (I agree)

1. I am in shape.  Round IS a shape! (And you wear it so well.)

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don't mind that????? It's like camping....... (Really? Cuz my dad hated it. The couch, not camping.)
Chris Chris

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

this is so true tho, and your likely a dyke
= =

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

And who knows. Maybe this list was devised by a girl who actually gets it, knows that to reach equality between genders she has to step from her shell and look at the world from where she's never been before, a place that she'll never get too because she was never bred to be that 'way'. Only half the world sees it from your perspective, is it right to ignore all those people? Maybe in your day to day lives since you never see most of them anyways, but the small chance that you might see them still stands. You need to make yourself available to receive at any moment. Ill try to do the same.

kudos to the toilet seat, i say it depends whos house it is, if its a male house, seat up, female house, seat down. owner rules. mixed? flip a coin.
larkguit larkguit

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

We only know eleven colors: 1.red 2.orange 3.yellow, 4.green 5.blue 6.purple 7.grey 8.pink 9.brown 10.black 11.white Everything else either a mix two from 1 to 9 and/or light or dark versions of 1 to 9
valeriegreer valeriegreer

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

of course i'm a feminist. and i'm glad it scares you, little one. we're NOT fine, what man deluded you into thinking that? are you also completely oblivious to a little thing called the rest of the world? unspeakable things happen to women every day. alas, i'm not trying to patronise you. again i say, this is silly, juvenile fodder only reinforcing why men are utterly disappointing as the other half of humanity.
sarcstico sarcstico

Re: Men's Rules From the MALE Side

you are a VERY intellectual woman INDEED
1234