Marketing 101

This post was updated on .
Now I understand what marketing is:

You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. You approach her and
tell her: "I am very good in bed". That is Direct Marketing.

You are at a party with a group of friends and you see a very pretty
girl. One of your friends approaches her and tells her: "That guy over
there is very good in bed". That is Advertising.

You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. You ask for her phone
number. The following day you call her and tell her: "I am very good in
bed". That is Telemarketing .

You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. You recognize her, you
approach her and refresh her memory by telling her: "Do you remember how
good I am in bed?" That is Customer Relationship Management.

You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. You get up, fix your
tie, pour her a drink, open the door for her, pick up her bag when it
falls and you tell her: "I am very good in bed". That is Public Relations.

You are at a party and you see a very pretty girl. She approaches you and
tells you: "I heard you are very good in bed". That is BRANDING!!