Louis CK With Conan O'Brien - We are all Spoiled -

Louis CK With Conan O'Brien - We are all Spoiled -

This post was updated on .

Louis CK WIth Conan Oct 2, 2008 - The top video clips of the week are here

This humorous clip is about how spoiled this current crop of Americans and others
around the world are and how grateful we all should be, especially with all the near
miracle technological advancements we've witnessed are partake in daily.

Add Link to this Video to Your Website

http://n2.nabble.com/Louis-CK-With-Conan-O%27Brien---We-are-all-Spoiled---td3454650.html