Have you Heard About the Lady with 5 Kids?

Have you Heard About the Lady with 5 Kids?

I can't wait for the Valium to kick in

You heard about the lady with five children whose doctor prescribed
her Valium for anxiety and stress, right?

When she went back in two weeks she told the doctor that everything
was wonderful! She said that her house was quiet and clean, she had
time to read and even enjoy her favorite television shows each day.

But she did need a refill on her script. “A refill, already?!”, said the
doctor, “How many pills are you taking?”

“Taking!?” the patient replied, “I’ve been giving them to my children.”

#### Find more funny jokes - Click Here - ########