Gramps Won't Be Passing This DUI Test - Check This Out

Gramps Won't Be Passing This DUI Test - Check This Out

Think Drunk t-shirt 100% Cotton available
in hanes american apparel ringer women's styles
and long sleeve. Get a good laugh with our funny t-shirts.

Click for MORE funny TShirts

Katsikis14 Katsikis14

Re: Gramps Won't Be Passing This DUI Test - Check This Out

Yeah I am quite sure that anyone of his age won’t be able to pass the test. My uncle has been working with one of top Los Angeles DUI attorney and had quite a good laugh at this. Even he jokingly said that he won’t be passing it either!