Go home dad you’re drunk

Two guys are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!” The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do. The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!”

The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.”

Friendly When Drunk t-shirt 100% Cotton available in hanes american apparel ringer women's styles and long sleeve.  Get a good laugh with our funny t-shirts.