Quantcast

Funny Joke - On the Purina Dog Food Diet

Funny Joke - On the Purina Dog Food Diet

This post was updated on .
funny purina dog food diet joke

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Yesterday I was buying 2 large bags of Purina dog chow at WalMart for my dogs Shadow and Lady.

I was about to check out when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think, that I had an elephant?

Since I had little else to do, on impulse, I told her that No, I didn't have a dog - that I was starting the Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time.
On the bright side though, I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care with tubes coming out of every hole in my body and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was enthralled with my story by now.)

Horrified, She asked : "Did you end up in intensive care because the dog food had poisoned you?"

I said: No not at all; I had stopped in the middle of the parking lot to lick my ass and a car hit me.

The guy behind her was laughing so hard, I thought he was going to have a heart attack!

WALMART won't let me shop there anymore.

#### Find more funny jokes - Click Here - ########

"Pet Supplies for Dogs, Cats & More Now at Walmart.com"

The Tin Dog The Tin Dog

Re: On the Purina Dog Food Diet

I agree 100%  with TO THE ONLINE TROLLS. You people need to get out more, much more. Some of us can tell the difference between a joke and reality.
Andy Andy

On the Purina Dog Food Diet

On a separate note, this joke is hilarious! First time I've seen it, and I think I'm going to use to it.
Spot Spot

Re: On the Purina Dog Food Diet

The version I am family with is a woman recounting how her husband had taken to eating dog food but had since died. Upon asking if the dog food had killed him the wife replied, "No, he was sitting in the middle of the road licking his balls, when a car hit him".
Joseph Geddie Joseph Geddie

Re: Funny Joke - On the Purina Dog Food Diet

LOL
Achalendratamil Achalendratamil

Re: Funny Joke - On the Purina Dog Food Diet

Many dogs have dog food allergies which can manifest as hot spots or ear infections. These problems will no longer be a problem when feeding a raw diet for dogs. This diet will have the correct balance of vitamins and minerals that suits your dog needs.pet food online