Drinking with the Stars: 'SouthLAnd' and 'True Blood's' Kevin Alejandro

siyu2010 siyu2010

Drinking with the Stars: 'SouthLAnd' and 'True Blood's' Kevin Alejandro

Kevin Alejandro has been on pretty much every TV show you’ve ever seen or heard of.
On “Ugly Betty” he played Santos, Hilda’s baby daddy whom they lost tragically. You might also recognize him from “The Young and the Restless,” from a few hours of “24,” a couple episodes of “Sons of Anarchy” or a handful of “Weeds” … and the list goes on (“Heroes,” “Melrose Place,” “CSI: Miami,” “NCIS,” “Sleeper Cell”).

This dude has done everything.

In fact, when I returned home from shooting this interview, I switched on the TV and there he was, guest-starring in “The Deep End” finale.

Most recently, however, Alejandro has landed [url=http://www.dvdsetcollection.com/products/True-Blood-Seasons-1-2-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1802.html]True Blood dvd season[/url] long-term roles on both “SouthLAnd” and “True Blood” and we have a feeling one of these parts will knock him from “Hey, don’t I know you?” status to “Hey, it’s the dude from my favorite show!”

“SouthLAnd” returns to the small-screen tonight via TNT, the cable network cool enough to pick the cop series up after NBC unexpectedly dropped it last fall. TNT has really promoted the show in the manner it deserves and they’re hoping for big ratings.

The cast and crew deserve it after all they’ve been through.

And the producers better lock Kevin down to an air tight contract, because once he hits HBO as Lafayette’s (Nelsan Ellis) love interest and his mother’s (Alfre Woodard) caretaker on “True Blood” this summer, the K.A. fans are going to be coming on strong.

In the video, Kevin and I talk about his role on both shows, his drinking habits and I of course try to trick him into telling me if he’ll be playing a vampire on “TB.”