Blonde's Computer Freeze

This post was updated on .
What does a blond do when her computer freezes?

She sticks it in the microwave!

san4os san4os

Re: Blonde's Computer Freeze

A blonde is walking down the street with her blouse open and her right breast hanging out. A policeman approaches her and says,"Ma'am, are you aware that I could cite you for indecent exposure?" She says, "Why officer?" "Because your breast is hanging out." he says. She looks down and says, "OH MY GOD, I left the baby on the bus again!"
jcjim998 jcjim998

Re: Blonde's Computer Freeze

There is an easy way to handle your problem; maybe you can try the software "tuneup360". My friends and I all use it, which can help you fix all the problems you may encounter.