Quantcast

Birthday Card (Blonde Humor)

This post was updated on .
This blonde goes into the drugstore looking for a birthday card. She
asks the clerk if they have any new and different cards -- something
unusual. The clerk points her to a new card just in that day --
"Happy Birthday to the Boy who Popped My Cherry."
The blonde replied, "How cool! I'll take the whole box!"