Quantcast

Be Careful What You Wish For

This post was updated on .

Be careful what you wish for

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him.
The waitress asks them for their orders.

The man  says, 'A hamburger, fries and a coke,' and turns to
the ostrich,  'What's yours?'

'I'll have  the same,' says the ostrich..

A short time  later the waitress returns with the order 'That
will be $9.40  please,' and the man reaches into his pocket
and pulls out the  exact change for payment.

The next  day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says,
'A  hamburger, fries and a coke.'

The ostrich  says, 'I'll have the same.'

Again the  man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact  change.

This becomes  routine until the two enter again. 'The usual?'
asks the waitress.

'No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and a salad,'
says the man.

'Same,' says  the ostrich.

Shortly the  waitress brings the order and says, 'That will be  $32.62.'

Once again  the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and
places it  on the table.

The waitress  cannot hold back her curiosity any longer.
'Excuse me,  sir. How  do you manage to always come up
with the exact change in your  pocket every time?'

'Well,' says  the man, 'several years ago I was cleaning the attic
and found  an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared
and offered me two  wishes.  My  first wish was that if I ever had
to pay for anything, I would  just put my hand in my pocket and the
right amount of money would always be there....'

'That's  brilliant!' says the waitress. 'Most  people would ask for a million
dollars or something, but you'll  always be as rich as you want for as long
as you live!'

'That's  right. Whether  it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the
exact money is  always there,' says the man..

The waitress  asks, 'What's with the ostrich?'

The man  sighs, pauses and answers, 'My second wish was for a
tall chick with a big butt and long legs who agrees with everything I  say.'

#### Find more funny jokes - Click Here - ########