A man, A dog and his Wife - A Most Unusual Funeral Procession

A man, A dog and his Wife - A Most Unusual Funeral Procession

Reward for Dog t-shirt. Get a good laugh with our funny t-shirts.

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a most Unusual funeral procession
A funeral coffin was followed by a second one About 50 feet behind the first. Behind the second coffin
was a solitary man Walking with a black dog. Behind him was a queue of 200 men walking in Single line.
The man couldn't stand his curiosity.

He approached the man walking with the dog, "I am so sorry for your loss, And I know now is a bad time
to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral Like this with so many of you walking in single line. Whose
funeral is It?"

The man replied, "Well, that first coffin is for my wife."

"What happened to her?"

The man replied, "My dog attacked and killed her."

He inquired further, "Well, who is in the second coffin?"

The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog attacked
and killed her also."

A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men. Then the first One asks in excitement,
"Can I borrow the dog?"

The man replied, "Join the queue."