A beautiful, voluptuous woman goes to a gynecologist

A beautiful, voluptuous woman goes to a gynecologist

   A beautiful, voluptuous woman goes to a gynecologist. The doctor takes
   one look at this woman and all his professionalism goes out the
   window.

   Right away he tells her to undress. After she has disrobed he begins
   to stroke her thigh.

   As he does this he says to the woman, "Do you know what I'm doing?"

   "Yes," she says, "you're checking for any abrasions or dermatolegical
   abnormalities."

   "That's right," says the doctor. He then begins to fondle her breasts.

   "Do you know what I'm doing now?" he asks.

   "Yes," says the woman, "you're checking for any lumps of breast
   cancer."

   "That's right," replies the doctor. He then begins to have sexual
   intercourse with the woman. He says to her, "Do you know what I'm
   doing now?"

   "Yes," she says. "You're getting herpes."