A Little Boy asks "What Is Politics?" He figures it out

A Little Boy asks "What Is Politics?" He figures it out

This post was updated on .
Isn't Politics a Funny Word? many blood sucking creatures
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family,
so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call
her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people.
The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him
the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds
that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and
finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room.
Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny.
He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father,
"Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government
is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep poo."

Ratfink cool t-shirts

Funny Shirts